Monday, March 30, 2009

March is almost over

I don't know about you, but March is a particularly hard month for me. I've lived in Maine for most of my life. When March rolls around, I've had enough of cold & snow. All you get in March is cold & snow. I want warm, sunny days. I want to be able to walk out the door without bundling kids into snowsuits and hats and mittens. This year, March came in like a Lion and was here to stay. I peek out my window each day in hopes that the Lamb is here, but she just didn't show her sweet, furry face this month.

Heath was home from school today with a cold and cough. Scotty is showing signs of some sort of sickness. I moved about the day wiping noses, dispensing cough medicine, making lunch, giving naps, continually picking up the house and being Mom. I'm looking at another day much like today, but tomorrow.

The good thing about March is that I finally reached out for some support in the Williams Syndrome community. I joined the New England Division of the Williams Syndrome Association organization. I'm taking baby steps, but hopefully will get there for my little Scott.

No comments: